Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Vegas

What a place!

I tell you guys, this is my fourth trip to Vegas and it is always a blast. I'm not a huge gambler, but I do enjoy the scenery, the interaction with all types of people, and the level of service that you get when large quantities of money are involved.

I took the above pic in front of the Luxor. The egyptian themed joint. It's a kick and probably my fav place next to The Mirage. Anyway. Sounds like Sergei is having a good time. I'll write more later and I'll put the finishing touches on my countdown and try and post them tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad yer back. Kelly has always wanted to go to Las Vegas. Like you, I do like being pampered and am not one bit ashamed to admit that. The older I get the more I believe that if I had money, I would waste no time delegating certain tasks (i.e., having someone brush my teeth for me.)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home