Monday, September 19, 2005

A Clear Abuse (by me) of the Blog

Sorry, but I was cleaning out my emails and I failed to leave one of Kelly's; I have to "email" through this blog. Jon, feel free to pipe in on any subject related or otherwise to the content of this note to Kelly.

I was wondering if Kelly looked at the video I gave him (Water and Rocks). Also, if he gave a listen to those Rush albums I suggested. Afterwards I began to think that "Fly By Night" would have been a better one from the '70s. See 'ya Wednesday.

4 Comments:

Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

I have watched it. I'll try to remember to bring it here Wednesday. I've listened to the 2112 Overture, and I like it.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

In regards to the overture, by the way, I wonder if they sat around and said, "You know, Iron Butterfly's Inna-Gadda-Da-Vida is 17 minutes. Let's make them our bitch."

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, I'm sure they knew "Inna Gadda...." Also, as you know, the '70s were filled with "concept" albums which consisted of one long song, the last and most widely known being, of course, "The Wall", from '79. There have been others since (e.g., Queensryche's ???? [I just drew a blank and can't think of the title]) I'll think of it. Anyway, they did one in '88 which is actually not bad. You may know it.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Operation Mindcrime"! (The Queensryche album, that is.)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home