Saturday, January 07, 2006

Ah...satisfying smoke and wind

I too am satisfied with my grades...Especially because I kept up a pretty healthy social life last semester which I didn't my First year...Congrats to all of you...It's nice to know they won't be able to kick us out for a while. My ConLaw grade didn't live up to my (or Todd's) high expectations, but I at least am deemed competent! :)...

See you all in a couple days and Kelly we need to decide what we want to do about Poker night :)...

7 Comments:

Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

I'm up for poker on any night Monday through Thursday. Congrats to all.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Also, are we planning on it tonight or starting it next week?

12:06 PM  
Blogger Moise said...

Sorry for the late response, but next week will be the first.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Laura would greatly appreciate it if we could do it Thursday night instead, if that's possible with everyone else. She works evenings every other Thursday and I have to leave for the library early in the morning, so we wouldn't see each other anyway on that day.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Moise said...

I have Trial Ad on Thursday Nights...

Any other night work?

4:13 PM  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Monday works fine, actually. Let's just stick with it since Thursday isn't going to work. Thursday just would have been better for me, but if it doesn't work at all for you, then it just doesn't work at all.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Moise said...

I would much rather play poker on Thursday nights than have Trial Ad. Too bad I can't do both.

I wish we could have worked something out...sorry...

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home